Privacy Statement of MeraMarriage.com
1. The Service The Service is provided by MeraMarriage.com and you understand and agree to the following: (a) if you choose to register, you must submit a valid e-mail address and select a password and user name during the registration process; (b) You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your member name and password, and all uses of your account -- whether or not you've authorized such use; (c) You agree to notify MeraMarriage.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account and (d) You are at least 18 years of age. (e) MeraMarriage.com will not be held liable for any loss or damage for non-compliance. In addition, you understand and agree that the content of all users, including your content, will be collected, aggregated and anonymously integrated into the MeraMarriage.com Service and that MeraMarriage.com will use aggregated data collected from you and other users for statistical and analytical reporting purposes. You understand, and agree that, unless expressly stated, MeraMarriage.com in no way controls, verifies, or endorses any of the information contained on or in the MeraMarriage.com service, including links, events, messages, message boards and members published listings. (g) After the receipt of an id & Password by the candidate for their created profile either as a Free Member, to change their Date of Birth they should submit their age proof certificate to do so. (h) All profiles, Free will be activated only after the confirmation of the email submitted details by their Parents / Reference person/ Candidate himself. (i) All Profiles will be deleted immediately after the confirmation of their marriage or if the candidate is not logged in to meramarriage.com with his/her profile with in three months.
2. Registration Process Although registration is not required to use the Service, if you decide to register for the Service, you must complete the MeraMarriage.com registration screen. As part of the registration process for the Service, you agree to: (a) provide certain limited information about you as prompted to do so by the Service (such information to be current, complete and accurate); and (b) maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. The information requested upon original sign up shall be referred to as registration data ("Registration Data"). MeraMarriage.com reserves the right to delete accounts created by users who appropriate the name, likeness, email address, or other personally identifiable information of another individual. MeraMarriage.com reserves the right to refuse the Service to any user.
3 . Copyrights and Trademarks The MeraMarriage.com logo and other names, logos, icons and marks identifying MeraMarriage.com products and services are trademarks of MeraMarriage.com and may not be used without the prior written permission of MeraMarriage.com. Except as otherwise expressly set forth in this Agreement, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works of the Service without MeraMarriage.com's written authorization. Further, you may not reverse engineer, decompile, alter, modify, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Service. All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved to MeraMarriage.com You shall not remove, cover or obscure any trademark, copyright and other proprietary notices or legends included on the Service. You understand and agree that any uploading or posting will be at your sole risk and MeraMarriage.com shall not be responsible to you (or to others) in any way. Further, MeraMarriage.com does not provide any warranty as to your use of any third party content or software that you obtain from the MeraMarriage.com site.
4. User Conduct You agree to act responsibly and to treat other users and members with respect. MeraMarriage.com members are also expected to act in a manner appropriate to each MeraMarriage.com in which they participate.You are allowed to view the contact details of profiles which matches your age criteria. Being a free member you can express your interest to a limited number of members. MeraMarriage.com reserves the right to provide this feature to its members.
5. Content You are fully responsible for any content you post on the MeraMarriage.com service, including, but not limited to, personal profile(s), message boards, listings, events, testimonials, e-mail messages - and the consequences of any such content. You understand and agree that MeraMarriage.com may review from time to time and delete any content that violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or harm the safety of or violate the rights of other users and members. Content that is illegal or prohibited, includes, but is not limited to, material, text, graphics, video or audio that: Is unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, bigoted, racially offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionableEncourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulationTransmits or posts any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, "spam," junk mail, "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," etc.Transmits or posts any content that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rightsTransmits or posts any viruses or material designed to disrupt, limit or destroy any functionality of any computer software or hardware of users, members or the MeraMarriage.com serviceCollects, stores or solicits information about other users or members for commercial or unlawful purposes or engage in commercial activity such as contests, sweepstakes, etc. without MeraMarriage.com prior consentContains personally identifiable information about another member that is published without their express consentAdvertises any illegal services or the sale of any items prohibited or restricted by applicable lawHas misleading email addresses or other manipulated identifiers to disguise its origin
1. Monitoring of Information We reserve the right to monitor all messages to ensure that they conform to the above stated content guidelines.
2. Links To Third Party Sites Any links included within MeraMarriage.com that take users out of the MeraMarriage.com site are not under the control of MeraMarriage.com and MeraMarriage.com shall not be responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. All such sites shall be subject to the policies and procedures of the owner of such site. We encourage you to read those policies and know your rights.
3. Transactions with Organizations or Individuals MeraMarriage.com shall not be liable for your interactions with any organizations and/or individuals found on or through the MeraMarriage.com service. This includes, but is not limited to delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings. These dealings are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You agree that MeraMarriage.com is not responsible for any damage or loss incurred as a result of any such dealings. MeraMarriage.com is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between participants on the site, or between participants on the site and any third party. In the event of a dispute, you release MeraMarriage.com, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, damages and demands of every kind, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and our service.
4. Privacy and use of Information By using the services you acknowledge that (a) we cannot ensure the security privacy of information you provide through the Internet and your email messages, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the use of such information by other parties; (b) we are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information which you provide to them and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you provide to others through the Service; and (c) we cannot assume any responsibility for the content of messages sent by other users of the Service, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the contents of any communications you may receive from other users. We cannot guarantee, and assume no responsibility for verifying, the accuracy of the information provided by other users of the Service regarding particulars of status,age,income of other members. your membership is only for personal use. It is not to be assigned, transferred or licensed so as to be used by any other person/entity
5. Termination a) MeraMarriage.com reserves the right to refuse membership to anyone. MeraMarriage.com may terminate your membership and any and all information, communications or postings, at any time, without notice, for conduct that violates this Agreement. b) MeraMarriage.com can terminate your membership without any notice for conduct that violates this agreement. c) If we find duplicate profiles then we have the right to suspend any of the profile or all of the profile.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties you expressly agree that use of the services and/or any graphics or other content you download from the MeraMarriage.com site is at your sole risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of files, software, services and/or any graphics or other content. the services and/or any graphics or other content you download from the MeraMarriage.com site are provided on an "as is" basis. MeraMarriage.com, its licensors and suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. neither MeraMarriage.com, nor its licensors or suppliers make any warranty that the software, services and/or any graphics or other content you download from the MeraMarriage.com site will meet your requirements, or that the software or service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does MeraMarriage.com, its licensors or suppliers make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the service or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the service or that defects in the software will be corrected.
7. Limitation of liability In no event shall MeraMarriage.com, its licensors or suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from the use or the inability to use the software, service, and/or any graphics or other content, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, even if MeraMarriage.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further MeraMarriage.com shall have no liability to you or other third parties for any third party content uploaded onto or downloaded from the service. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
8. Indemnity you hereby agree, at your expense, to indemnify, defend and hold MeraMarriage.com harmless from and against any loss, cost, damages, liability, and/or expense arising out of or relating to (a) third party claims, actions or allegations of infringement based on information, data or content you submitted in connection with the service, (b) any fraud or manipulation, or other breach of this agreement, by you, or (c) third party claims, actions or allegations brought against MeraMarriage.com arising out of your use of the service or software.
9. General Terms This agreement is governed in all respects by the laws of the Union of India and local state laws, rules and regulations and any dispute arising hereunder shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of District Court Ernakulam and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. MeraMarriage.com failure to act with respect to a breach by you does not waive MeraMarriage.com right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any rights hereunder, and any attempt to the contrary is void. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon each party's successors and assigns. MeraMarriage.com shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting directly or indirectly from any causes beyond MeraMarriage.com's reasonable control. Any notice required or given to you under this Agreement shall be delivered by electronic mail at the e-mail address provided by you during registration.
10. Special Admonitions for International useTop As a consequence of the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding user conduct on the Internet and acceptable content. This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior understandings, proposals, agreements, negotiations, and discussions between the parties, whether written or oral. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for reviewing the terms of this Agreement from time to time. Any continued use of the Software or Service by you after such amended terms have been posted or information regarding such amendment has been sent to you, shall be deemed your consent and agreement to such amended terms.